See My Interview on the Bobby D Live Show
Francis X. Williams coaches along the model found in Energy Leadership, created by renowned coach Bruce D. Schneider. Francis teaches how to understand the most important personal resource of all — energy, and shows how to harness it to achieve success in the workplace, the home, and in the world at large.
This coaching model is engaging and clearly explains how managers and leaders from all walks of life can use the principles of Energy Leadership to inspire themselves and others to achieve extraordinary results in whatever they do. He also provides insight into a cutting edge coaching process, which has positively impacted the lives of tens of thousands of people in both the corporate and private sectors.
You will learn how to:
- Recognize the seven distinct levels that are the key to understanding why everyone thinks and acts the way they do, in life and specifically within the workplace.
- Distinguish truly effective leaders from those who deplete the energy of the people around them, and specific techniques to shift energy levels to inspire peak performance.
- Become powerful leaders who motivate themselves and others to reach their true potential.
- Identify the Big Four Energy Blocks and discover proven techniques and strategies for overcoming these and other obstacles to success.
- Develop the ability to shift internal energy to meet any leadership challenge, and use this new found power to inspire respect, confidence, and loyalty in others.
If you always try to inspire others but sometimes feel like something’s missing, something is. Energy Leadership puts you in touch with the missing link between your ambitions and your ability to achieve them.
Francis X. Williams has over a decade experience in the service industries of catering, bartending, and luxury hospitality. As a Business Strategy coach, he helps self-employed clients discover and fulfill their life’s purpose while achieving success, peace of mind, and extreme confidence to become who they desire in all areas of life.
The clients he works with report achieving accomplishments from: finding jobs they enjoy, success in their current job while building or growing a business, improving personal and professional relationships, and enhancing communication with everyone they meet.
Business Strategy coaching is a practice that helps people identify and achieve professional goals. Clients get to set and reach these goals using a variety of tools and techniques. Most importantly it assists people in discovering and co-creating why they are here and what matters to them. Coaches are not therapists nor consultants. Psychological intervention and business analysis are outside the scope of their work. His coaching draws inspiration from disciplines including sociology, psychology, positive adult development, career counseling, NLP, mentoring and other types of counseling. Contemporary life coaching can be traced to the teachings of Benjamin Karter, a college football coach turned motivational speaker of the late 1970s and early 1980s.
How I use Business Strategy Coaching is via a system called A.C.C.E.S.S. (Click here to get your A.C.C.E.S.S. information) – Ask how ACCESS can have you start producing the results you want in your life today.
Francis is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame with a B.S. in Science and Business where he developed his logic and analytical skills.